Saturday 24 March 2012

Girls Generations concert

Yesterday ... I was attending the Girls Generation concert together with my lovely classmate at KLCC, and there are the huge numbers of people turn up for waiting their idols.Therefore, we force to see the concert in the very crowed environment, it is tremendously hot and hard to breath, after we had waiting such long a hours by standing there for just looking forward the moment of the Girls Generations arrives. Besides that, this is my 1st time to experienced such a big concert, so far I dint felt excited as like those Girls Generation fans because I just going there for fun and pick up some pictures and just simply shot the every moment that I could, during the concert from the beginning to the end. Here.... is some pictures which has taken from the concert it is not much but it is meaningful to me...^^



                      The moment we waiting for the concert looking at the KlCC it was tall and beautiful



                                                  Finally, Girl Generation was turn up Yeah !!!!







 Another angle of the the shot this picture it is quite far from where I am standing so end up the Girls   Generation in this picture was looked tiny.............haha




No comments:

Post a Comment